The subject English for Class 10th is divided into two different books, one primary book and the other supplementary. Interesting stories in each of the books enrich the student’s knowledge about the subject.
- The course has been designed to cover all important stories such as, ‘A Letter to God’, ‘Dust of Snow’, Nelson Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom’, ‘The Necklace’, ‘The Book that saved the Earth.’
- Strictly adheres to the syllabus prescribed by The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Regular practice and assessment sessions.
- Helps in making the concepts stronger and easier for the child to grasp.
- Well-organized sessions with experts of the subject.
- Solve a million doubts.
- Interactive and personalized classes.
- Solving exercises and helping the students practice grammar.