CLASS 11 Commerce-Accountancy
The practice of recording, summarizing and communicating financial and non-financial information about economic entities. With an introduction to the subject, students are taught from the very basic to build a strong foundation.
- The course takes the student through important lessons such as, ‘Introduction to Accounting’, ‘Recording of Transactions-1 and 2’. ‘Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors’, ‘Bills of Exchange’, etc.
- Strictly adheres to the syllabus prescribed by The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Test papers designed as per the format of various important competitive exams.
- Well-organized sessions with experts of the subject.
- Get all your doubts answered with additional sessions.
- Personalized and engaging sessions.
- Interactive and interesting class hours, filled with visual presentations for better understanding of concepts.
- Regular practice papers.