CLASS 11 Commerce-ECONOMICS
Generally defined as a social science concerned with the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services. Spread across two categories namely Microeconomics in which the unit of analysis is a single agent and Macroeconomics, in which the unit of analysis is the entire economy as a whole.
- The course takes the student through important lessons such as, ‘Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence’, ‘Indian Economy’, ‘Poverty’, ‘Rural Development’ and many others.
- Strictly adheres to the syllabus prescribed by The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Test papers designed as per the format for Board Examination.
- Well-organized sessions with experts of the subject.
- Get all your doubts answered with additional sessions.
- Personalized and engaging classes.
- Interactive and interesting class hours, filled with visual presentations for better understanding of concepts.
- Regular practice papers.