CLASS 12 Commerce-BUSINESS STUDIES
A subject which deals with the organisational and operational structure of business enterprises. The subject offers a comprehensive study of the functioning, human resource management, structure and functioning of the organisation. The subject syllabus is divided into two distinct parts.
- The course takes the student through important lessons such as, ‘Nature and Significance of Management’, ‘Principles of Management’, ‘Organising’, ‘Planning’, ‘Financial Management’ etc.
- Strictly adheres to the syllabus prescribed by The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Test papers designed as per the format for Board Examination.
- Well-organized sessions with experts of the subject.
- Get all your doubts answered with additional sessions.
- Personalized and engaging sessions.
- Interactive and interesting class hours, filled with visual presentations for better understanding of concepts.
- Regular practice papers.