CLASS 12 Commerce-ECONOMICS
Generally defined as a social science concerned with the production, distribution and consumption of goods and services. Spread across two categories namely Microeconomics in which the unit of analysis is a single agent and Macroeconomics, in which the unit of analysis is the entire economy as a whole.
- The course takes the student through important lessons such as, ‘Theory of Consumer Behavior’, ‘Production and Costs’, ‘Market Equilibrium’, ‘Money and Banking’, ‘Open Economy Macroeconomics’ etc.
- Strictly adheres to the syllabus prescribed by The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Test papers designed as per the format for Board Examination.
- Well-organized sessions with experts of the subject.
- Get all your doubts answered with additional sessions.
- Interactive and interesting class hours, filled with visual presentations for better understanding of concepts.
- Regular practice papers.