CLASS 2-Environmental Studies/EVS
The subject helps the child get a glimpse of the real world. Prepares the child to interact with the surroundings and remain informative of each element.
- An overall study of all-important lessons from ‘Invention of the Wheel’, ‘Good Habits’, ‘Means of Communication’ to ‘Houses’, ‘Clothes’, ‘Our Family’ etc.
- Strictly adheres to the syllabus prescribed by The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Interactive activities
- Visual representation of important concepts and examples from the environment around.
- Scheduled revisions and tests.
- One-On-One guidance from the experts