CLASS 4-Environmental Studies/EVS
In order to improve the child’s knowledge about various cultures, society and the environment around, the subject EVS is added to the list of important areas for the student’s wholesome growth.
- Covers all major chapters from ‘Ear To Ear’, ‘Going to school’, ‘A Day With Nandu’ to ‘Changing Times’, ‘Eating Together’ etc.
- Strictly adheres to the syllabus prescribed by The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Usage of easy language to help the child learn better.
- Scheduled revisions and tests.
- Personalized and interactive sessions.