An addition to Class 6th is the subject of Science. The course helps in introducing the child to the subject and build his/her interest to learn about it.
- The course will cover all important lessons such as, ‘Food: Where does it come from?’, ‘Fibre To Fabric’, ‘Body Movements’, ‘Changes around us’, ‘Water’, ‘Air Around Us’ to name a few.
- Strictly adheres to the syllabus prescribed by The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Explanatory sessions with visual presentations, important diagrams, labels etc.
- Introduction of each concept with well- defined descriptions.
- Interactive and personalized sessions.
- Engaging conversational hours.
- Exciting and engaging daily activities.
- Regular assessment.
- Regular practice sessions.