CLASS 6-SOCIAL SCIENCE
Adding to the list of subjects for the students of Class 6th is Social Science. Supported by well conceptualized sessions and teaching techniques, Kiddzoom makes sure the child is introduced to the subject with ease. Social Science is categorized into divisions such as History, Civics and Geography. All the three subjects navigate the young minds to different aspects of the world around.
- The course includes important lessons from the above mentioned 3 categories namely, ‘What, Where, How and When?’ (History), ‘Globes: Latitudes and Longitudes’ (Geography) and ‘Understanding Diversity’ (Civics) are a few amongst the entire syllabus.
- Strictly adheres to the syllabus prescribed by The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Regular assessment.
- Experts from the three categories help the student understand each better.
- with interesting and unknown facts that keep the student’s attention glued to the subject.
- While visual presentations and relevant maps, complement the geographical knowledge of the student.
- Siting examples from the current surroundings for a better approach towards the subject.
- Personalized and interactive sessions.
Storytelling sessions for the history class, let’s the student travel into ancient times. Accompanied