Introducing the students to the next stage of learning the language, Sanskrit is added to the curriculum from Class 8th. As it becomes difficult for the child to cope with new vocabulary, Kiddzoom offers innovative sessions inclusive of important lessons to generate the student’s interest into the subject.
- The course covers all the important chapters, which help in a better understanding of the subject.
Strictly adheres to the syllabus prescribed by The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- Interactive activities to build a strong foundation of the subject.
- Regular assessments.
- Introduction to new words and meanings.
- The course offers numerous reading and writing sessions.
- Interesting classes filled with storytelling.